Lesley Osei Oduro™
Co-founder of BSGconvergence.
Is to become an excellent entrepreneurial leadership model, whose projects help in creating solutions on the ground towards youth development issues worldwide.
- Over 10 years of work experience with diverse community based programs, beginning at the age of fourteen.
-Outstanding diplomacy, a calm, positive approach in dealing with community issues and resolving difficult situations, promptly and professionally.
-Strong public service orientation with an ability to communicate effectively with diverse members of the community.
-Knowledge of workplace health and safety, hardworking, results-oriented and performs well under pressure.
-Self-motivated worker with a strong entrepreneurial vision takes pride in outstanding performance, adaptable quick thinker who thrives on learning new skills and implementing new ideas.
Youth Leader Toronto Community Housing December 2008-Present
- Active engagement of community planning and decision making.
- Youth leadership and capacity building.
- Create new approach to solve community problems.
- Versatile self starter can be counted on to multitask under pressure to meet deadlines and complete assignments with minimal supervision.
- Computer proficient in Microsoft Office and Internet.
Camp Staff: Rexdale Community Health Centre’s July 2007-Aug2007
-Supervision of trips and workshops; Work effectively in collaboration with others.
-Highly meticulous leaner committed to meeting professional standards.
- Enforce rules and instruct participants at all times to insure all goes well each day.
- Ensured the smooth management of the summer camp and its activities.
Youth Representative: Rathburn Area Youth July 2006-Aug200
- Attending meetings and speaking on the behalf of youth.
- Planning community events; Outreach and promoting ability.
- Developed new ideas for youth programs; Reputation for taking initiative.
Lesley Osei Oduro™
Modeling Entrepreneurship, through a practice of Learning and Leading By Performance™!
contact me @