Bursaries Available: Actions Speak Louder Conference
REGIONAL AND CREATIVE BURSARY
Integral to the Actions Speak Louder Conference is that we engage young minds in the thinking and problem solving for our community. To encourage their participation we're accepting applications from young creative professionals within a 150 km radius of downtown Hamilton.
10 individuals will be selected to attend the conference for free. Selected participants will responsible for their own travel and accommodation costs, but the conference fee will be waived.
The selected bursary participants must:
* be between the ages of 18 and 35
* actively participate in SOLVE
* write a follow up essay on the experience (which will be published on the Actions Speak Louder website)
* promote their participation in the event via their social networks (such as Facebook, Twitter, 4 Square, etc.)
Individuals can apply to the Regional Creative Bursary in one of two ways:
1. Submit a short essay (up to 500 words) about how you've taken action in your creative community to inspire positive change. Include your CV and contact information. Submit all items via email to: email@example.com, OR
2. Submit a video (maximum 3 minutes in length) to the Actions Speak Louder's Facebook page about how you've taken action in your creative community to inspire positive change. Submit your CV and contact information via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications must be submitted by Friday, By October 15th. Five winners will be selected from each method