River Through Time
A Youth Community Festival
Friday, June 29
11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
If you like the idea of creating a community where everyone belongs and feels welcome, you won’t want to miss River Through Time.
Ten youth from the Taylor Massey community, with support from the Children’s Peace Theatre, Neighbourhood Youth Alliance and Access Alliance, have been working to create a day-long celebration of community and youth accomplishments. Their goal: to showcase Memories of Yesterday and Dreams of Tomorrow and to create a village in their own community.
Join these amazing young people on June 29th at the Children’s Peace Theatre for this FREE event featuring:
• Music and theatre workshops
• Performances by Youth Leaders Theatre Project and Be That Role Model
• Art exhibitions by Artzone and Access Alliance young women’s group
• Performances by various youth artists and musicians from the community
• Open stage time for members of the community if you want to show off your own talent
• Free food!
Tables are available for community groups and youth groups to showcase your work. If you want a table, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.